Your Rights, Our Responsibilities
We are Aposave Limited (Company number , VAT number ) . Our registered office address is at 107 Fleet Street, Suite 310, London EC4A 2AB, United Kingdom. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office as required by the Data Protection Act. We take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously. This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
How do we typically use or share your information?
When you provide information to us, for example by submitting a prescription, making an order or requesting information, we collect and record this. By using our service and submitting this information you consent to the processing by us of such information as described below or otherwise made known to you at the time of such submission. We typically use or share your information in the following ways:
Fulfil your orders
We use your information to deliver the products and services you have order from us.
Example: you submit a prescription and we dispense this and arrange for its delivery to you.
We can use your information and share it with other professionals who are treating you.
Example: A pharmacist asks your general practitioner about your overall health condition or checks that the prescription has been correctly written.
Run our organisation
We can use and share your information to run our service, improve services to you, and contact you when necessary.
Example: We use information about you to manage your treatment and services – for example if you are given a prescription for a treatment which may interact badly with a medicine you are already on then we may raise this with you and/or with your health care professional.
Deal with delivery and payment
We can use and share your information to your payments and/or get reimbursement from the NHS or private health insurers.
Example: We give information about you to your health insurer so it will pay for your private prescriptions
In these cases, we never share your information unless you give us express permission.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your personal data.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your personal data.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this policy.
- We will not use or share your personal data other than as described here unless you tell us we can in writing. If you tell us we can, you may change your mind at any time. Let us know in writing if you change your mind.
You have the right to:
- Get a copy of the personal data which we hold on you – whether in paper or electronic form. You can ask to see or get an electronic or paper copy of this data. Ask us how to do this by contacting us at the address above. We will provide a copy of such data, usually within 40 days of your request. We may charge a reasonable fee.
- Correct any errors in the personal data we hold on you. You can ask us to correct personal data about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete – or even to delete such personal data. Ask us how to do this. We may say “no” to your request if we are required retain this for legal or other regulatory reasons, but we’ll tell you why in writing within 40 days.
- Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared your information. You can ask for a list of any third parties with whom your personal data has been shared with, and why.
Changes to the Terms of this Notice
We can change the terms of this notice, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new notice will be available upon request, in our office, and on our web site.
BY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED IN THE POLICY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS OR REGISTER ON THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT WANT THAT INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE WAYS DESCRIBED BY THIS NOTICE.
Trading as Aposave ("we") run this site (the "Site") for visitors who wish to find out more about our business and for visitors who wish to purchase our products ("you") using this Site.
What type of data do we collect about you?
Personal data relating to Internet users viewing the Site may be collected through the Site on each of the following occasions:
- data regarding navigation may be collected by our web servers or by cookies when you are browsing the Site;
- data regarding your identity and email address may be collected when you send an email to us through the Site (if you choose to do so), for instance via the ‘Contact’ page or where you submit an Order Form in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
- data regarding your identity may be collected by the Site on registration for online ordering; and
- data regarding your identity, medical details as contained on any prescription or other supporting information that you provide to us, whether by email, telephone, fax or post.
Upon collection the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after sales services to you, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. We will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms and conditions on our website at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login. Unless you opt out from marketing communications your contact details may be used for marketing purposes.You may revoke your prior given consent to marketing at any time.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny element of data that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you access a website. The Site makes use of the following types of cookie technology:
- A "Session cookie", which contains a random ID number automatically allocated to your computer by the webserver for the duration of your visit. It is meant to make your use of the Site faster and easier. It will be deactivated after thirty minutes of inactivity on the Site and will be automatically removed from your computer when you close your browser.
- A "Script generated cookie" is automatically allocated to your computer when you register to access any restricted areas of the Site and on each subsequent visit. It only contains an identifier which will enable the Site to identify you as a registered user so that you do not have to identify yourself again while you move from one server to another during your visit. It will remain on your computer after your visit until you remove it. It will be placed again at your next visit. We are using session and persistent cookies in order to enable certain shop functions (such as checkout) in interaction with your browser. Please note that our cookies do not collect any personal information. In addition to that, we are using analytical tools which track the user's activities solely for the reason to improve our service to you. The collected data will be pseudonymised which means that they cannot be associated with you and will not be transmitted to any 3rd party.
We may use third-party advertising companies or affiliates to display advertisements on our website. These third-party advertising companies or affiliates may separately place or recognise a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements to the Site. We cannot see the information collected or stored in third party cookies. We do not provide personal data about you to these third party advertisers or affiliates or to any other third party.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you don’t want us to place cookies on your computer at all, you can set your browser to disable or reject cookies. This will mean that no websites will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by adjusting the preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you will not be able to enjoy full use of all parts of the Site.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
To find out exactly how to disable/remove, please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
Data collected by web servers and cookies are not transferred to any third parties, except to process your order request.
Subject access rights
At law you have the following rights
- a subject access right which enables you to be told whether we hold any personal data about you and to obtain a copy of that information;
- a right to get personal data relating to you rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased when incomplete, unclear, obsolete or processed unlawfully;
- a right to object to the processing of data relating to you on legitimate grounds and a right to object free of charge to the use of data for solicitation purposes.
We will comply with such rights as provided under applicable law. If you wish to exercise your subject access right, please contact us in writing at the address set out on the Site with sufficient information to identify yourself and the information you require. We will respond to your request within 40 days. We reserve the right to charge £10 for complying with a subject access request.
Except if provided to others in the circumstances set out in this Policy, the data supplied by you will be kept on the Site’s secured servers and computer systems, protected from outside intrusions.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Any changes to the Policy will appear on this page, which you should check from time to time. By continuing to use the site you are deemed to accept changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about any aspect of this Policy or want to discuss how we handle your data you can contact us by email, post or telephone.